Ardell Invisibands Wispies Lashes have extreme length and volume. These are the longer version of Demi Wispies. These criss-crossed design lashes feature an invisible, lightweight band that connects the hair strands to form a strip that ensures secure corners. This style is comparable to Fashion Lashes #113 and Bullseye Vivien Lashes. They are knotted and feathered by hand for perfect uniformity, absolute comfort and an outstanding natural look.
Works well with DUO Lash Adhesives (for strip lashes), Modlash Adhesives (for strip lashes), Ardell Lash Adhesives (for strip lashes), and Gypsy Strip Adhesive
Additional Details: New packaging for InvisiBands Wispies Lashes (also known as Ardell Fashion Lashes Wispies) may say "Ardell Wispies" with Wispies in red letters or "Ardell Natural or Glamour Wispies." Do not be alarmed. This is just a packaging change. The lashes are the same.
These lashes are:
Safe & sterile
Easy to apply
How to Apply Ardell InvisiBands Wispies Lashes
1. Start by measuring your Wispies Lash to your eye. This can be done after you have put on your eye shadow. Go ahead and align your eyelash strip to your lash line to get a correct measure and to make sure the lash is not too long. Do this before applying eyeliner.
2. Next you will need to trim the excess lash if they are a bit too long for your natural lash line. trim off starting from the outer corner because the inner corners have smaller hairs that are meant to gradually fade in to longer hairs as you move toward the outer most part of the lash. This also helps achieve a more natural look.
3.In this next step you are going to add adhesive to the lash line. Run the glue over the band of your falsie. We recommend you to use a black adhesive. Duo Eyelash Adhesive dark works great because it dries black and blends in seamlessly with black eyeliner rather than using a clear adhesive.
4. Then wait a little bit for the glue to dry just a bit. Waiting for the adhesive to get just a little bit tacky will help get a strong bond. The best way is to hold the lashes with tweezers and lightly blow on the glue or fan the lash before applying it for five seconds (count one-one thousand, two-two thousand, etc.) This will help to instantly adhere to your eyelid skin and prevent it from sliding around on your lash line and making a mess before it actually starts to grip.
5. To apply your lashes. Grab you tweezers and position them in the middle of the falsie, and position the strip on to your lash line. Apply pressure using your fingers against the band, this will ensure that the falsie is tight against your natural lash line as much as possible.
6. Fuse your lashes together. Using your pointer finger and thumb, gently pinch your false lashes together with your natural lashes so that they blend nicely and help you achieve a more real and natural look.
7. Mascara ! You're almost done! Go ahead and apply mascara over your lashes. this will help lock your false and natural lashes together and make them stand out a lot more and helps to get that positive attention.
8. To define your lash line with liquid or pencil eyeliner. This on top of helping define will also help blend in the dark glue as previously mentioned to help you achieve a seamless finish.
And that's it! You're all done now. Feel free now to Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook to tweet and share a picture with your new stunning lashes and show off that sexy look!
Ardell Fashion Lashes #113
Ardell Fashion Lashes #122
Bullseye ‘Just a Girl…’ VIVIEN Lashes
Ardell LashGrip Adhesive (1/4 oz)
DUO Brush On Striplash Adhesive (0.18oz)
DUO Adhesive (1/2 oz)