Here are 16 tricks to help you never go out with crooked liner ever again!
1. Use Concealer to keep the liner in place all day.
2. Tightlining is great if you don’t want an overly “done” look
3. Using white liner will open up your eyes in a few ways.
4. Don’t let your waterline eyeliner disappear or run during the day.
6. Try this for a more toned-down look.
7. An even more easy trick is to use Scotch tape as a stencil.
How to Be a Girl: Cat Eyes By Magic!
8. For a much softer look, use and angled brush and eyeshadow.
9. Or you can just use a decal like this one.
10. You can get more colorful as soon as you master one of those techniques.
Using eye shadow, creat your rainbow liner strating in red.
Then move on to orange, then yellow green, blue, and purple across your lid. Blend the wtow colors on either side in between each shade to give it a garient effect.
Apply a white liner along water line to make your eyes appear larger. This will brighten them up and bring attention to your top lid.
Apply your favorite pair of lashes to give a flirty effect to your eye and you’re read to show off those colorful peepers.
11. Use the runway as inspiration!
13. Get glittery.
14. Get scalloped look to be a bit unique.
15. Figure out the type of winged liner look best suit for your eye shape.
Use a lighter shape to coontour the top lid and make it lok rounder and more lifted
you’re lucky if you have these eyes. Just apply an even amount of eyeliner on both the top and bottom of your eye, and wing it.
For this, depending on your specific monolid shape, you may choose to follow one of the other basic techniques. However, for the top lid, you must make it thicker than usual because of the extra fat on the lid.
16. And last but not least, a heavier cat eye look.
Draw a line as close as possible to your eyelashes.
Extend the line with a thin “tail” past the outer corner of the eye.
Fill in the wing with the thickness of your liking. A thinner line will extend your eyes, whereas a thicker wing will open up the eye.
Fnish the liner by starting near the tear-duct and meeting the original line, keep this line more thin so your eyes appear to tilt upward.