One of the first things we notice about other people while communicating are their eyes. And what else can enhance the beauty of one’s eyes other than eyelashes. A lot of people do not have long, thick and appealing eyelashes but it is not something one should worry about because there exists a wide variety of false eyelashes that one can use anywhere, anytime.
False eyelashes are the perfect tool for transforming any make-up look and accentuating eyes. Eyelashes create beautiful frames around a woman’s eyes.A flutter of the eyelashes can get a girl anywhere, so it is important to keep our lashes looking luscious. A lot of people use false eyelashes from celebrities to conventional girls Famous celebrities like Beyoncé, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Julianne Moore etc. wear lashes and that totally transforms their look and enhances their appeal.
Putting eyelashes is very easy and is not time consuming.Many people use makeup and various tools to decorate and lengthen their eyelashes. Long, thick eyelashes do serve some useful purposes beyond merely improving your looks. Following are the steps that can be helpful for applying false lashes:
- Choose your eyelash style: False eyelashes come in all lengths and colours.They’re available in full strips, three quarter pieces or individual clusters. A full set of false eyelashes can provide both thickness and length; giving your eyes a dramatic look.
- Choose your colour: The best colours that you can choose are black and brown. These are basic colours that look good on every complexion.
- Shape your false eyelashes: Bend your falsies into the shape of C and hold for a few seconds. You want the edges to start lifting up.
- Get lash adhesive: There are black and white lash adhesives.Darker glues hold their colour which can give a dramatic look but it’s also unforgiving if you make an error.
- Grab your applicator: An eyelash applicator is used to glue and fix the eye lashes to your eyelashes.
- Apply lash adhesive: Applying the glue to false eyelash strips can turn muddled real quick. The first step involves applying a thin layer of glue to the false eye lashes. Start by holding the lash strip with tweezers and if you get too much glue on the strip simply wipe it off and start over. Since you are applying around your eyes, be extra cautious, and only use adhesive according to the manufacturer’s label instructions.
- Apply your lashes: Applying lashes is the trickiest part and it if done perfectly makes you look like a sensational beauty. Slowly bring the lash strip down from above and place on top of your natural lashes.
- Set your lashes in place: Use your fingertips to gently fix your eyelashes to the corners. If the glue is still wet, you’ll have the flexibility to move the lash strip into the correct position. If things don’t work out the first time, you can always start over.
- Fill in the gaps: If you see any spaces between your real and fake lashes, fill in the gaps with liquid eyeliner. This will help them look more natural. You can also use an eyelash curler.
Some amazing tips for carefully wearing false eyelashes include:
- When you start trimming your lash strips, carefully start by trimming from the outside edge moving towards the inside.
- You should try finding false eyelashes with an invisible strip. Invisible strip eyelashes are usually lighter and more comfortable to wear.
- Avoid applying mascara, if you plan on wearing the eyelashes more than once. Mascara is a great way to blend your natural lashes with the falsies, but for repeat wear you may wish to avoid this step. Think of the overall look you are trying to achieve when you purchase the colour of your lashes so you won’t need to wear mascara.
- When it’s time to remove false eyelashes, don’t just pull them off as this can damage your natural lashes. Saturate a cotton puff with eye makeup remover and hold against your eye for a few seconds and gently rub along your lash line to help loosen the glue. Let the makeup remover to sit for a minute, and then gently remove the strip.