This naturally shaped false eyelashes accentuate your natural lashes while adding a bit of drama for a glamorous, festive look. Ardell Fashion lashes #134 are handmade to exact specifications. These highly dramatic lashes are available in black only.
*New* Black/White Tray (Professional Natural Eyelashes) Packaging.
Style: Natural - yet Dramatic
Especially great for eyeshapes: Large eyes, Round eyes
Ideal for occasions: Performance, Holiday, Night out, Club
These lashes are:
Safe & sterile
Easy to apply
How to Apply Ardell Natural 134 Lashes
False lashes need to look as natural as possible. When applied correctly they can help achieve beautiful lush looking lashes.
1. Before you apply, make sure your eyelids are free of oils. Try using a oil-free facewash or astringent toner with a cotton ball to remove all traces of oil after cleansing.
2. To start the process you have to apply the adhesive first. Apply quality adhesive such as DUO Brush On Striplash Adhesive (0.18oz) along the rim of the false eyelash for look closest to perfection. Let it air dry for about 20 seconds for the adhesive to get tacky so you don't end up with a mess of extra running glue on the skin of the eye or over the false eyelashes.
3. Align your Ardell #134 fake eyelashes gently to cover over your natural lashes and gently press them together. Make sure not to put mascara on your natural lash beforehand.
4. Once done you can apply mascara on your lashes but do it from underneath your natural lashes only by wiggling the lashes. Then go back and gently press them again. The mascara should help blend in your natural and false lashes seamlessly.
5. Then touch up the lashes again if needed with more mascara until you get the look you desire.
Works well with DUO Lash Adhesives (for strip lashes), Modlash Adhesives (for strip lashes), Ardell Lash Adhesives (for strip lashes), and Gypsy Strip Adhesive