Back to Store | Products | Search Store | Store Specials | Mailing List

RE-CURLING EYELASHES

Here you will find Lashes and Tools that will go on sale next month.

RE-CURLING EYELASHES

Postby LYNNRUTHHAINES » Sat Dec 13, 2003 8:08 pm

DOES ANYONE RE-USE THEIR EYELASHES, AND HOW DO YOU CURL THEM?
LYNNRUTHHAINES
User

Postby freedom » Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:43 am

I don't take them off until I absolutely have to..I reglue corners, etc. In the shower (daily) after I wash my hair I make sure my hands are wet and get the ends very wet(flatten down against my cheek in most cases) and make sure the outside edges are wet. I get out of the shower and use the towel in an upward manner on the lashes(very gently) then finish drying and next step is the hair blower on GENTLE! You will find they curl back to (pretty much) their original shape if you are careful. I do this every day and I have had lashes last as long as two weeks!
CJ
freedom
User

Postby freedom » Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:46 am

One other thing...I have been desparate and had to take the miserable old ones and reuse them(ran out) and I washed them VERY CAREFULLY in soap and water...stood for what seemed like forever and pulled off the old glue..flattened them on a towel and GENTLY fluffed them with my thumb to dry..glued them back on and used the hair dryer...worked but hard!
CJ
freedom
User

Postby Amy » Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:15 pm

Wow! That's really interesting. I never thought of that before and I really appreciate you sharing these tips. I will try that and hopefully my lashes will last as long as that. That is a very good idea. Thanks, again!!! =)
Amy
Madame Madeline
Email: forum@madamemadeline.com
URL: www.MadameMadeline.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Online Shoppe for Ardell, Andrea, Elise False Eyelashes
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Amy
Site Admin

Enter the middle number (hint '4') in box to the right --->: 0

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:21 pm

One other thing...I have been desparate and had to take the miserable old ones and reuse them(ran out)

SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME ALL THE TIME :!: What I do is to take the two old ones and smash them together as one. I use my lash curler to compress them to help shaping the lashes. This give the lashes a decent shape and definition that I can wear out. I only do this only when I am terribly desperate :wink:

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:20 pm

Hi.

A drama student showed me how to "re-curl." Just roll-up a piece of paper real tight, placing the lashes in after the first or second roll. Can't remember how long she/he left them that way, but it worked!!

Postby glorious1 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:52 pm

interesting........
Gloria
glorious1
User

Re: RE-CURLING EYELASHES

Postby coco sherihan » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:50 pm

I use my lashes just once. I never use them again
coco sherihan

Return to Upcoming Promos and Specials Annoucements