Back to Store | Products | Search Store | Store Specials | Mailing List

The best lash glue

Post your Tips, Techniques, Tricks, and Secrets regarding individual lashes.

The best lash glue

Postby Southern_dva » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:03 pm

Finally, I have learned to properly apply strip lashes yay!!! \:D/
Which is the best lash glue to use? Also, can you sleep in the strip lashes?
Southern_dva

Postby WINNIE » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:25 pm

I really enjoy the Duo eyelash adhesive - not the surgical kind - because it is a surgical adhesive so it stays really good and doesn't cause irritation around your eyes. I tried other adhesives by Ardel before but the corners always start lifting and the glue makes my eyes feel like they are burning.
WINNIE

Postby Sandra » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:57 pm

Gotta second Duo (Eyelash) glue, would not use anything else. It dries clear and keeps my lashes on. Duo is the best stuff out there. You can find it at most drug stores. They make clear and dark varieties. And it is not that terribly expensive. Bought a bottle of Sherani glue two days ago at Madame. Hope this stuff can be as good as Duo. I heard many good things about this glue like Duo.
Sandra

Glue for Individual Lashes

Postby chinadl » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:43 am

I use the blk lashtite adhesive glue and I have to reapply my lashes everynight or morning after I wash my face. I just discover the EverLash Eye Make-Up remover... I'm going to try that... Has anyone try'd it?
chinadl

Postby mzbabyber » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:44 pm

i like duo surgeical adhesive. the only thing is that it only comes in clear, but i always make a mess with the non-surgical one. i heard the other one stays on better though, but also the surgical comes off easier, and ive been able to keep the lash for longer (because its easy to take the glue off).

actually.... there is a new glue on the website Brow and Eyelash Adhesive and ive only used it a few times, but so far i love it. it is supposed to last for days, because i believe its especially made for people with cancer. it has a bit of smell and has sort of a neon glow to it, but i noticed it became tacky pretty quick, was easy to put on, and lasted a long time. i heard it is waterproof and lasts for days. i would definately give it a try. \:D/
mzbabyber

Re: The best lash glue

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:33 pm

We are China's largest and best fake eyelash manufacturer.
We specialize in making eyelashes, and have been supplying American ARDELL, elf, Hello ween, Wal-Mart supermarket, Japanese Dachuang, 711 and other 100 yuan stores, German PS, British Elizabeth and other brands.
Product introduction:
https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/search ... i&catalog=

Re: The best lash glue

Postby jane@lankiz.com » Mon May 13, 2019 7:29 pm

There are so many eyelash extension glues in the market, which one is the best?
I suggest everyone try multiple brands and type so you can have a full known about this item and can have a preparation once one is not met your needs.
If someone is interested, I suggest Lankiz eyelash extension glue for a try.
https://www.lankizlashes.com/eyelash-extension-glue
jane@lankiz.com

Return to Individual Lashes Tips, Techniques, and Tricks