Back to Store | Products | Search Store | Store Specials | Mailing List

How to remove individual lashes?

Post your questions, comments, and solutions regarding false eyelash adhesives.

How to remove individual lashes?

Postby Aishara » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:51 pm

The store that I purchased my individual lashes from does not have the lash remover. What can I use in its place? I used the Lash Tite Adhesive.
Aishara

Re: How to remove individual lashes?

Postby Grace @MM » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:19 am

Hi Aishara,

To remove individual lashes, use a applicator stick or q-tip, dip them into Lashfree Remover and coat each extensions to be removed on the front and back. Gently roll back and forth until the adhesive begin to release. Repeat the procedure until the lash and adhesive is completely removed from the natural lash. Placing a tissue beneath the lashes acts as an additional barrier to absorb any residual remover and adhesive also helps. LashFree Adhesive can also be purchased from Walmart, CVS, Target, Walgreen, or Sally Beauty Supply. We recommend calling them first just to make sure they have them in stock.

Alternatively you can always use baby oil in place of adhesive remover using the removal technique above. Baby oil does take a bit longer to dissolve the adhesive. After the removal, wash the area with a oil based face wash or oil based makeup remover pads to remove any residual adhesives.

http://www.madamemadeline.com/online_shoppe/proddetail.asp?prod=Ala_r
Grace @MM

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:40 pm

We are China's largest and best fake eyelash manufacturer.
We specialize in making eyelashes, and have been supplying American ARDELL, elf, Hello ween, Wal-Mart supermarket, Japanese Dachuang, 711 and other 100 yuan stores, German PS, British Elizabeth and other brands.
Product introduction:
https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/search ... i&catalog=

Postby Lankizlashes » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:11 am

Remove individual lashes is really something needs time and care.

The individual lashes can be removed with remover, the steps:

a. Removing the glue and make sure the cotton swab is completely soaked.

b.Gently wipe around the upper eyelid with a cotton swab, then slowly rub around the outer contour of the eye, from the outer contour to the inner contour, gently making small circles, the remover will slowly melt the glue.

c. Gently swab the eyeliner with a cotton swab back and forth about a dozen times. Pinch the root of the individual lashes with your thumb and index finger.

d. After we remove the eyelashes, apply the remover to the upper eyelid to remove the remaining glue.

e. Rinse the eyes and face with warm water to remove any remaining remover.

If you want more info, please visithttps://www.lankizlashes.com/blog/all-the-things-you-want-to-know-about-individual-lashesnever-see.htmlfor detailed.
Lankizlashes

Return to Lash Adhesives