Back to Store | Products | Search Store | Store Specials | Mailing List

New Product Announcement: Ardell InvisiBands Dreamies

View announcements about MadameMadame.com and new product arrivals.

New Product Announcement: Ardell InvisiBands Dreamies

Postby Amy » Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:05 am

There seems to be a lot of call for InvisiBands strip lashes. We have received a couple of requests for Ardell InvisiBands Dreamies so we decided to add this style to our shoppe on 2/13/04. You can find them under the "InvisiBands" section of our website. OR click on the link below,

http://madamemadeline.com/online_shoppe/products.asp?id=3

We currently only carry a limited selection of InvisiBands (Wispies, Demi Wispies, and Dreamies), however, we are taking InvisiBands product requests right now. We will be adding more styles in the months to come.

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU LIKE TO SUGGEST A STYLE (e.g. Dainties, Scanties, Pixies, Lacies, Demi Luvies, etc). Your suggestion is greated appreciated :wink:
Amy
Madame Madeline
Email: forum@madamemadeline.com
URL: www.MadameMadeline.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Online Shoppe for Ardell, Andrea, Elise False Eyelashes
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Amy
Site Admin

Enter the middle number (hint '4') in box to the right --->: 0

Re: New Product Announcement: Ardell InvisiBands Dreamies

Postby bethhill67@cox.net » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:50 pm

Dear Sirs: I have noticed that there are an increasing number of eyelashes (brands-Ardell, and ModLash) that are discontinuing their "brown" eyelashes. I have had to change styles several times because they (mainly "Ardell") keep discontinuing the natural-looking styles in the "brown" color. Do you know if this is the trend, and the manufacturers are planning to do away with the "browns" or if they do plan to keep some natural styles in the light brown color? (i.e. Ardell #124's, Ardell-Scanties, Ardell-#110's, Modlash #21's,etc. Ardell discontinued my favorite "brown" eyelash style #121, and I've spent so much money trying to find one comparable, since. All other "brown" eyelashes in different brands (Sherani, etc.) are still way to dark. Please let Ardell and Modlash know, all the blondes out here, really like their natural-looking styles in "brown!" Thank you so much. Any information would be appreciated. Beth Hill.
bethhill67@cox.net

Postby Grace @MM » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:33 pm

bethhill67@cox.net wrote:Dear Sirs: I have noticed that there are an increasing number of eyelashes (brands-Ardell, and ModLash) that are discontinuing their "brown" eyelashes. I have had to change styles several times because they (mainly "Ardell") keep discontinuing the natural-looking styles in the "brown" color. Do you know if this is the trend, and the manufacturers are planning to do away with the "browns" or if they do plan to keep some natural styles in the light brown color? (i.e. Ardell #124's, Ardell-Scanties, Ardell-#110's, Modlash #21's,etc. Ardell discontinued my favorite "brown" eyelash style #121, and I've spent so much money trying to find one comparable, since. All other "brown" eyelashes in different brands (Sherani, etc.) are still way to dark. Please let Ardell and Modlash know, all the blondes out here, really like their natural-looking styles in "brown!" Thank you so much. Any information would be appreciated. Beth Hill.

Hi Beth,

Ardell has discontinued many lash styles over the years and most of which are brown lashes since they just do not have enough demand. Fashion lashes 121 brown has a very unique look so they really do not have any comparable style that resemble the look of these styles. We recommend looking into the Sherani line of lashes since every Sherani style is available in both black and brown lashes. You are correct that Sherani's brown lashes tend to be darker. I have forwarded countless emails in regards to certain brown styles that customers want back, including the #121 brown lashes, however, so far not much luck. We hope with enough demands, Ardell will consider bring back 121 lashes in brown :beg: We hope you find a suitable replacement for the #121 brown lashes.

Smile :)
Grace
Customer Support
Madame Madeline
Grace @MM

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:34 am

We are China's largest and best fake eyelash manufacturer.
We specialize in making eyelashes, and have been supplying American ARDELL, elf, Hello ween, Wal-Mart supermarket, Japanese Dachuang, 711 and other 100 yuan stores, German PS, British Elizabeth and other brands.
Product introduction:
https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/search ... i&catalog=

Return to Announcements