Back to Store | Products | Search Store | Store Specials | Mailing List

First Time Falsies User, Need Advise - Thanks~~~

Post your questions and comments regarding Ardell and Andrea False Eyelashes.

First Time Falsies User, Need Advise - Thanks~~~

Postby Aaliyah » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:26 am

Hi all,

This is my very first time dealing with falsies, I do not know which ones to purchase! I am looking falises that will look very natural, gorgeous, yet last a long time without having to take them off and reapply them every day. So my questions are:

1) Is it possible the falsies to stay intact for 10 days? Will it be in anyway harmful to my eyes or natural lashes? I do not want my natural lashes falling out :-[

2)Which style of falsies should I choose? DuraLash or ModLash? Knotted or Not Knotted? I’ve read that knotted is much easier to apply but not as natural as the not knotted ones – are the not knotted ones “Very” difficult to apply?

3) Should I choose clear or black adhesive if I am using Duralash? If I use knotted one do I “have” to choose the black adhesive right?

4)Is the Adhesive Remover Necessary? Or can I use something else to remove the falsies? If so which way is the best?

Sorry for the many questions, I’m sure they have been answered somewhere before, but I would really appreciate any advise you can give on my question above. Many thanks in advance for your help!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:26 am.
Aaliyah

Return to Ardell and Andrea False Eyelashes