This is how I apply the eyelashes.
You will need:
1) A flat toothpick
3) One tube of clear DUO Surgical Glue, which you can
buy from the M.A.C. makeup counter or here at MadameMadeline.com
4) 4-6 q-tips/cotton swabs
5) Waterproof black liquid eyeliner
6) Eyelash Curler
7) Eyelash Comb
Instructions. Do one eye at a time.:
1) Curl your eyelashes with the Eyelash Curler.
2) Gently peel the lashes off of the packaging, start
from one corner and pull away from the tray.
3) Squeeze a small drop of glue onto the wide side of
4) Run the glue on the toothpick along the strip part
of the eyelashes.
5) Using your tweezers, grab the fake lashes. Place
the eyelash strip on top of your real eyelashes. Start
from the outer corner and move in toward the inner
corner of your eye. It is easier to start a little
higher and drag the lashes closer to your lashline.
It's okay if you get glue on your eyelid, you will
wipe it off with the cotton swabs.
6) After you have placed the lashes on your real
lashline, wipe off any excess glue from your eyelid.
7) Squeeze a small drop of glue on the small side of
the toothpick. Run the toothpick with the glue
alongside the strip part of the lashes. Remove any
excess glue. Use your tweezers to resecure the bond
between your fake lashes and your eyelid.
8) Allow to dry.
9) Apply a thin line of liquid eyeliner over your
lashline, where your eylashes and eyelid meet.
10) Use the lash comb to comb your lashes together,
comb from bottom side, from the inside to out.
11) Repeat for the other eye.
For another version of application instructions by Amy, please visit the following post at
I hope this helps!