Back to Store | Products | Search Store | Store Specials | Mailing List

Difference in adhesives

Post your questions and comments regarding Ardell and Andrea False Eyelashes.

Difference in adhesives

Postby Linda » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:09 pm

I am new to false eyelashes & need some help! I would like to try the individual lashes, as I am looking for a natural look - I just want fuller and longer than my own lashes. From what I have read here, the non-knotted sound the most natural looking, so I want to try the Ardell Duralash Naturals.

My question is - the starter kit comes with the Lashtite adhesive (which is just $2-3), but right below it it asks if you want to add Everlash adhsive (which is $15) - What is the difference? Obviously I want the lashes to stay on as long as possible - but I am not sure which I should be buying?
Linda

Postby Grace » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:48 am

Hi Linda,

Everlash is only meant to be applied to the lashes only, used for eyelash extensions. We have had positive as well as marginal reviews for Everlash adhesive. Some users simply love it and other think it is no different than LashTite in terms of hold/grip. Everlash adhesive is medical grade, thus less irritating than LashTite. Most positive reviews for Everlash we received are from lash technicians. If you are applying the lashes yourself, the hold time will probably be like that of LashTites.

Grace @ Madame Madeline
Grace

Re: Difference in adhesives

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:10 pm

We are China's largest and best fake eyelash manufacturer.
We specialize in making eyelashes, and have been supplying American ARDELL, elf, Hello ween, Wal-Mart supermarket, Japanese Dachuang, 711 and other 100 yuan stores, German PS, British Elizabeth and other brands.
Product introduction:
https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/search ... i&catalog=

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:10 pm.

Return to Ardell and Andrea False Eyelashes