Back to Store | Products | Search Store | Store Specials | Mailing List

Get started on lash extensions

Post your Tips, Techniques, Tricks, and Secrets regarding Eyelash Extensions.

Get started on lash extensions

Postby CloudKoh » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:31 pm

I am a licensed esthtician and am looking to add lash extensions to my practice. Many customers has asked me for this service. Eariler this year, I started with a training video set by Everlash. I bought this training kit from my beauty supply store down the street. After some practice, I noticed eyelash extensions are very difficult and you can not simply learn it from the training video. Dont get me wrong, I had some success. I was not getting the desired result and think I am missing some pertinent steps and material. I used Ardell lashes for years on myself and what told they know have a line called Lash Belong for professionals. I am now serious looking into getting some face to face training and get certified. An associate of mine saw Lash belong at the Las Vegas convention and was very impressed by the trainer there. I am planning on getting certified by Lash beLong soon. I like to know if i can purchase the Volume Extensions kit from you guys first. I like to practice a little with this kit before I take the certification training course in the near future.
CloudKoh

Re: Get started on lash extensions

Postby Grace » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:47 pm

CloudKoh wrote:I am a licensed esthtician and am looking to add lash extensions to my practice. Many customers has asked me for this service. Eariler this year, I started with a training video set by Everlash. I bought this training kit from my beauty supply store down the street. After some practice, I noticed eyelash extensions are very difficult and you can not simply learn it from the training video. Dont get me wrong, I had some success. I was not getting the desired result and think I am missing some pertinent steps and material. I used Ardell lashes for years on myself and what told they know have a line called Lash Belong for professionals. I am now serious looking into getting some face to face training and get certified. An associate of mine saw Lash Belong at the Las Vegas convention and was very impressed by the trainer there. I am planning on getting certified by Lash belong soon. I like to know if i can purchase the Volume Extensions kit from you guys first. I like to practice a little with this kit before I take the certification training course in the near future.

Hi CloudKoh,

Welcome to the world of eyelash extensions. Offering lash extensions in your practice can be a great asset to your business. There are many certified technician who does only extensions full time. Getting certified is really one of the first thing you should do. Laws on lash extensions are getting tougher so fiddling around client's eyes without the proper training isn't the smartest thing to be doing. Lash beLong is relatively new and is already gaining reputation fast for its quality and training. The Lash beLong line of products is only available for certified lash technicians, estheticians, medical doctor, or cosmetologists only. Since you are a licensed esthetician, you can purchase the volume extension kit from us. We recommend the kit with black adhesive. Note, you will need to email us a copy of your esthetician license before the order can be dispatched.

Remember to practice and practice :duel:

Happy lashing!
Grace
Madame Madeline
Customer Support
Email: questions@madamemadeline.com
Site: www.MadameMadeline.com

---------------------------------------
Don't forget to join our mailing list
---------------------------------------
Grace
User

Postby chicagofm » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:36 pm

It just seems to expensive to get certified these days. I'm hearing though that some states are going to require eyelash certification. I kind of hope this is the case. Too many peopl out there practicing lash extensions without having a clue how to do it safely.
chicagofm
User

Postby Tammy » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:33 am

chicagofm wrote:It just seems to expensive to get certified these days. I'm hearing though that some states are going to require eyelash certification. I kind of hope this is the case. Too many people out there practicing lash extensions without having a clue how to do it safely.

I couldn't agree more. I had eyelash extensions done once by uncertified technician and the result was horrendous. My eyes got severely irritated after sitting through a 2 hour session. Later I found this technician was using hair bonding glue which is the wrong kind of glue to use and is dangerous to have around the eyes. I got them removed and if I decide to get them again, for sure I will look for certified ones. Now I apply them myself using gypsy individual lash glue and they look fab.
Tammy

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:14 am

We are China's largest and best fake eyelash manufacturer.
We specialize in making eyelashes, and have been supplying American ARDELL, elf, Hello ween, Wal-Mart supermarket, Japanese Dachuang, 711 and other 100 yuan stores, German PS, British Elizabeth and other brands.
Product introduction:
https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/search ... i&catalog=

Postby jane@lankiz.com » Thu May 23, 2019 9:32 pm

Hi,
Hope my answer can be helpful, as I found the question has passed so long.
About the individual volume lashes, Lankiz Lashes has a full set lashes and glue for use, we also have mannequin head for practice. If you still have some need, you can go to my site for a look: https://www.lankizlashes.com.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu May 23, 2019 9:32 pm.
jane@lankiz.com

Return to Eyelash Extensions Tips, Techniques, and Tricks