Back to Store | Products | Search Store | Store Specials | Mailing List

Most AMAZING lashes!

Post your questions and comments regarding Gypsy and Elise False Eyelashes

Most AMAZING lashes!

Postby missremy » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:28 pm

I've just gotten my order of Gypsy lashes a few days ago and used them today. They are AMAZING! Lovely, glamorous, yet NATURAL. Now THAT is an unbeatable combo. I've tried out pretty much all of the false eyelashes there is in the market today. From high end designer ones like Dior, Dolce Vita, and Shu Uemura to drug-store brands such as Ardell, Revlon, Andrea, and etc; I've tried them all. When i used the Gypsy lashes, i was truly amazed. They are glamorous, natural AND comfortable. To top it all off, here on Madame Madeline, the prices are SUPER affordable! I will definitely be sending out referrals to this site and undoubtedly be a returning customer. Thanks Madame Madeline! =]
missremy
User

Re: Most AMAZING lashes!

Postby Xueke » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:22 am

hi missremy, could you please let me know which gypsy style you wear. i typically wear ardell ones but am looking for other styles for different occasions. thx!
Xueke

Postby Lili » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:01 pm

I use 93. When I do, I get a lot of complements. I love them. I am normally an Ardell 110 with a clip or two of another lash band to enhance it, but, these are amazing. I've tried the wispies, too. That's usually what I clip to add onto the 110. Still, the 93s are awesome.
Lili

Postby Lili » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Lili wrote:I use 93. When I do, I get a lot of complements. I love them. I am normally an Ardell 110 with a clip or two of another lash band to enhance it, but, these are amazing. I've tried the wispies, too. That's usually what I clip to add onto the 110. Still, the 93s are awesome.

Sorry, meant "compliments"
Lili

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:48 am

We are China's largest and best fake eyelash manufacturer.
We specialize in making eyelashes, and have been supplying American ARDELL, elf, Hello ween, Wal-Mart supermarket, Japanese Dachuang, 711 and other 100 yuan stores, German PS, British Elizabeth and other brands.
Product introduction:
https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/search ... i&catalog=

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:48 am.

Return to Gypsy and Elise False Eyelashes