Back to Store | Products | Search Store | Store Specials | Mailing List

for wedding

Post your questions and comments regarding Gypsy and Elise False Eyelashes

for wedding

Postby Laura » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:02 pm

I will be attending a wedding next Thursday and wanted to wear some false lashes. I have few boxes of gypsy lashes lying around. I bought these off eBay in a batch auction. I went to sally this morning and got the duo lash glue. Does anyone have any tips on how to apply these. The direction on the back of the box isn't too great. I tried a pair this morning and the edge of the lashes is already falling off. HELP! What am I doing wrong. Aslo, how do remnove them after putting mascara on them. I plan on reusing them. Help me.. :dizzy:
Laura

Re: for wedding

Postby AugustRain » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:56 pm

Laura wrote:I will be attending a wedding next Thursday and wanted to wear some false lashes. I have few boxes of gypsy lashes lying around. I bought these off eBay in a batch auction. I went to sally this morning and got the duo lash glue. Does anyone have any tips on how to apply these. The direction on the back of the box isn't too great. I tried a pair this morning and the edge of the lashes is already falling off. HELP! What am I doing wrong. Aslo, how do remnove them after putting mascara on them. I plan on reusing them. Help me.. :dizzy:

Here is how I do my own lashes. First i curl my own lashes since they naturally point downwards a bit. I too use duo glue (non surgical kind). Push gently on the tube to apply just a thin strip of the duo glue to the lashes. Then hold the lash band gently and apply them starting from the nose side out. After the glue has dried, THEN apply the edge of the lash band (the nose side) with additional glue by using a q-tip (cotton swap). Wait a few second and use the clean side of the swap to wipe off any excess glue. This additional step will help the strip stay on. Oh, if you use mascara, apply some once glue has dried completely.

To remove them, gently pull from one side to the other. No need to try to clean them with alcohol or other mixture like many says. Just pull off any excess glue and mascara gently and stick the band back to the lash tray. Good luck on the wedding :thumbsup:
AugustRain

Re: for wedding

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:05 am

We are China's largest and best fake eyelash manufacturer.
We specialize in making eyelashes, and have been supplying American ARDELL, elf, Hello ween, Wal-Mart supermarket, Japanese Dachuang, 711 and other 100 yuan stores, German PS, British Elizabeth and other brands.
Product introduction:
https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/search ... i&catalog=

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:05 am.

Return to Gypsy and Elise False Eyelashes